Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Indoor Goals

Indoor Nationals has been here and gone.  No one expected it to come around so fast.  It was sadly the last of the indoor tournaments though.  The only three indoor tournaments of the year are all in two months January and February.  After these months everything changes, from shooting 18 meters with no wind to 70 meters up to 5 mile an hour winds.  For state I shot a 1114 with four scores consisting of: 271, 275, 283, and 285.  For indoor nationals I wanted to beat this score and rank in the top 5.  For state I shot the in the cub division, for nationals I was going to shoot up into the cadet division with 17 year olds.  From 2/18/16-2/21/16 I shot at Chula Vista for nationals.  I shot a score consisting of: 278, 282, 283, and 280 for a total of 1123.  Dissapointing bwcause I was 1 point from third place.  So far I am in third but there is another two weeks of competitions around the nation.  I am hoping I dont drop any places.  My goal is to stay in the top 5 for all nationals so I can get on the USAT team which competes internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment