Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Special

Sorry again for not being able to talk about the fita Rounds, but this week has a very special event.  Halloween,  so my club "Vanguard Archers" decided to host a special event.  All the participants had to wear there costume to shoot.  It was a three in one event, best target decorator, best score, and best costume.  All my friends we there and the costumes and food was amazing.  I dressed as Dracula and ended up getting 2nd for best costume.  Me and my partner also got fourth for target decorating, but we didn't get a prize for that. Once the Halloween part was all settled it was time for scoring.  We had 10 ends of three arrows.  Since I wore a costume I got to shoot a mulligan arrow.  A mulligan arrow is an arrow you can make up if you shoot a low score.  I ended in first place, but in the end it was more for fun than for score. 

No comments:

Post a Comment