Saturday, October 24, 2015

My Experience

Last week I talked about the archery competition double fitas.  This week I was supposed to talk about the regular Fita but this weekend I competed in long beach called the duel in the desert.  This tournament was a mix of the fita and the 900 round.  This weekend (10/24/15) California's top 6 picked archers competed against Arizona and Baja California (Mexico).  During the tournament I shot a score of 306 out of 360 on the first round, which put me in second place.  Then on the second round I shot a 314 which is a total of 620.  This put me in first to bring California's victory for day 1 of the tournament.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trenton your blog is not 150 words so you should add more.

    ReplyDelete