Saturday, April 23, 2016

School fundraiser

Thirsday April 21, 2016 the school Portola had a fundraiser.  The eight grade fundraiser was at lazer tag from 6-10.  I got there at the same time as my froends becase we carpooled but not all my friends got to lazer tag at the same time.  We where all split because we didnt get the same color wristbands.  The bad part was that we fouldnt change so we could all play together.  My archery skill and previous knowledge of the game lazer tag helped me tremendously.  Out of the four games I played I got, First place with my all time highest score of 22,402.  Te next game someone was being the biggest fricken dick ever and followed me around shooting me every five seconds.  Yet still I was able to have a higher score than that person.  The hhird game I got First again and them the last game I got second by 2,000 points losing to Jasper.  Over all the night was fun with some few stupid people sliding down the island part of two escalators, and jamming the elevator.  But hhe night was still amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment