Sunday, April 24, 2016

Medals

Not to brag but how many medals do you have? Medals doesn't matter is its local, state, national, or international (world) medals.  Since I started archery at the end of 2012, so I have been shooting for three years, I have accumulated 48 medals.  Twenty-three local medals, 15 state medals, and 9 national medals.  This is a pride for me, my family, my coach, and my club.  I am the second archer ever to get onto JDT from this club and the only archery still shooting with nationals medals.  The other female archer stopped shooting because she went to college.  She left as a good example to the club.  Rather there is another way to categorize the medals.  I have categorized them by difficulty of the tournament.  Another way to arrange them is by first, second, and third or gold, silver, and bronze.  Not not all 48 medals are gold, it is a variety of all three.  If I classify my medals the other way I have 20gold/first place medals,  21 silver medals/ second place, and seven third place/bronze medals.

No comments:

Post a Comment