Monday, March 21, 2016

Pin shoot

Tomorrow March 17, 2016 is Vanguards first pin shoot of the year.  Of course just as outdoor season starts they want to do do all the indoor activities.  They plan everything terrible in which once you stop shooting the distance for the year they deside to make you practice againfor the pin shoots.  As in previous blogs I have said the awards I have achieved all the way up to my silver olympian award at both outdoor and indoor pins.  Today I will practive the indoor distance of 18 meters so I can go for my gold olympian.  I have to shoot a 290 out of 300 on the small target of 40cm by 40cm.  Outdoors I should be recieving my silver olympian also.  For gold olympian at 70 meters the score needed is 320 and I currently shot a 317 at the practice outdoor shoot at Long Beach.  Right now is the transition from indoor to outdoor distance so there are many practice outdoor and the the last of the indoor tournaments at this time.  It make is difficult to keep yor sight at a same place since in two weeks in outdoor nationals.

No comments:

Post a Comment