Sunday, September 20, 2015

Traveling to Texas

Two weeks ago I was in Houston, Texas.  I went to the Texas A&M college campus.  I went for a week to shoot for the Olympic Trails for archery.  Before the tournament I had gotten an ear infection, and then I had to fly from California to Texas.  The day I arrived in Texas I got sick and couldn't help my grandparents with directions.  We got lost and couldn't find our way to the hotel.  I had to help them with the phones GPS while I was throwing up.  It was dreadful, and I had to shoot for a National Tournament the next day.  I had soup for dinner and when to bed.  I was going crazy because my ears were clogged the whole tournament.  I finished 2nd in the national tournament and for the Olympic trails I got 100th.  On the way back I didn't get sick and went to school the next day, and I turned in all my made up work. 

2 comments:

  1. Did you really play in the Junior Olympics? That's so cool. So you do archer? That's good, because I have a list of people ...
    That was a very interesting post. I give you a four in grammar.

    ReplyDelete